Gubbe is a Finnish startup founded in 2018, with a mission to help elderly people to live a longer, happier, and more active life and create meaningful jobs for young people to prevent social exclusion. We are operating in 2 countries and currently have 40+ people in our team. After raising totally 6M funding, we’re in the process of expanding to new countries and looking for talented professionals to join us!
Now we are searching for a Swedish speaking B2B Account Manager to join our B2B team. 🚀
In this role you’ll be taking care of the whole sales process, which involves prospecting, book meetings with new potential customers and meet with, and managing customer relationships. You will also work closely with our internal B2B team.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Take care of the whole sales process from prospecting to ongoing customer
- Coordinate B2B sales in Sweden together with your team
- Cooperate closely with internal B2B team
- Manage customer relationships
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of B2B sales
- A hunger for sales and a results-driven mindset
- Ability to listen our customers and understand their needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Swedish to interact with our customers (obs! Our official organizational language is English)
What we offer for you
A fun, hard-working and supportive team to work with for a meaningful issue and competitive salary. We also offer participation in the employee stock options program (ESO) and benefits, such as occupational healthcare, flexible working hours and remote working possibilities, Macbook and iPhone.
Flexible - ideal we would like to have you based in the Stockholm area, but you choose where you want to work from.
If this role sounds like a match to you, then click below to apply! The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
If you have any further questions or want to know more about the position, call the hiring manager Peter Toresson, Sweden’s B2B Sales Leader, will be happy to help you. You can reach Peter at +46 72-369 87 66 or send email email@example.com. Also please do let us know if you require reasonable accommodations in participating in the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to your application! 😍